Remember the ULTIMATE Valentine’s Printable Bundle we told you about last week? Today we wanted to share a closer look at the adorable Valentine’s School Lunch Kit we created for the Printable Pack.
We call this lunch kit “Heart on a String” because the idea is to tie a bow around your little one’s sandwich and leave one end super long so you can tape on all the sweet printable charms.
There are jokes, loving words, spots for you to write in why you love them, and more! We often put in lunchbox jokes or write a note on the napkin, but this kit goes over the top — perfect for Valentine’s Day!
We wrapped our sandwich up in a glassine bag to make it extra cute, and used classic red and white baker’s twine for the bow. Both of these items are staples that we keep on hand and use ALL the time. Once you add these supplies to your stash, we bet you’ll find all kinds of ways to use them. (I was surprised at how versatile the color red is.)
The printables for this Valentine’s Lunch Kit are only available in our ULTIMATE Valentine’s Printable Pack.
All together it’s 121 PAGES OF VALENTINE’S PRINTABLES that aren’t offered anywhere else. For $25 it includes everything you could ever want or need to pull off a super Valentine’s Day for your family.
NOTE: These are digital printables that will be sent to the Paypal email address you use to pay. Due to the nature of downloaded packs, all orders are final. Please review the above list to see exactly what is inside.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Send a Hug
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
1 thought on “Valentine’s School Lunch Kit”
This is just adorable….what a great way to make kids feel special!!