We call this lunch kit “Heart on a String” because the idea is to tie a bow around your little one’s sandwich and leave one end super long so you can tape on all the sweet printable charms.
There are jokes, loving words, spots for you to write in why you love them, and more! We often put in lunchbox jokes or write a note on the napkin, but this kit goes over the top — perfect for Valentine’s Day!
We wrapped our sandwich up in a glassine bag to make it extra cute, and used classic red and white baker’s twine for the bow. Both of these items are staples that we keep on hand and use ALL the time. Once you add these supplies to your stash, we bet you’ll find all kinds of ways to use them. (I was surprised at how versatile the color red is.)
The printables for this Valentine’s Lunch Kit are only available in our ULTIMATE Valentine’s Printable Pack.
All together it’s 121 PAGES OF VALENTINE’S PRINTABLES that aren’t offered anywhere else. For $25 it includes everything you could ever want or need to pull off a super Valentine’s Day for your family.
NOTE: These are digital printables that will be sent to the Paypal email address you use to pay. Due to the nature of downloaded packs, all orders are final. Please review the above list to see exactly what is inside.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Preschool Graduation Goodies
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner