So don’t you love the tradition of carving pumpkins and setting them out on the front porch for the world to see? Ya, me too! Except it doesn’t work quite so well here in Phoenix where our days are still on the warm side — fun Jack-O-Lanterns turn into Moldy Monsters in just a couple days.
So we have to come up with no-carve decorating solutions, like this googly-eyed pumpkin. We created this All-Seeing Pumpkin for our monthly craft contribution to Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
Although you might live where it’s cool enough that mold isn’t a problem, no-carve pumpkins are also totally kid friendly. Visit our post over at RaisingArizonaKids.com to learn more. Plus check out this other no-carve pumpkin decorating idea.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
1 thought on “Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins”
Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and
yours is the greatest I’ve came upon so far. But,
what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to