So don’t you love the tradition of carving pumpkins and setting them out on the front porch for the world to see? Ya, me too! Except it doesn’t work quite so well here in Phoenix where our days are still on the warm side — fun Jack-O-Lanterns turn into Moldy Monsters in just a couple days.
So we have to come up with no-carve decorating solutions, like this googly-eyed pumpkin. We created this All-Seeing Pumpkin for our monthly craft contribution to Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
Although you might live where it’s cool enough that mold isn’t a problem, no-carve pumpkins are also totally kid friendly. Visit our post over at RaisingArizonaKids.com to learn more. Plus check out this other no-carve pumpkin decorating idea.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities