So don’t you love the tradition of carving pumpkins and setting them out on the front porch for the world to see? Ya, me too! Except it doesn’t work quite so well here in Phoenix where our days are still on the warm side — fun Jack-O-Lanterns turn into Moldy Monsters in just a couple days.
So we have to come up with no-carve decorating solutions, like this googly-eyed pumpkin. We created this All-Seeing Pumpkin for our monthly craft contribution to Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
Although you might live where it’s cool enough that mold isn’t a problem, no-carve pumpkins are also totally kid friendly. Visit our post over at RaisingArizonaKids.com to learn more. Plus check out this other no-carve pumpkin decorating idea.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Send a Hug
- Make a Gold Medal
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas