I am so excited to share this easy Rainbow kids craft today because whenever I look at these photos I can’t help but smile!
Seriously isn’t that just the happiest, little rainbow craft ever? We created it for the March issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine, and it is the perfect, simple rainbow kids craft for St. Patrick’s Day or really anytime you feel like doing something cheerful. Seems like it would also be a great rainbow science project for a weather unit.
This rainbow kids craft is so easy to whip together using supplies you probably have around the house. For full instructions be sure to visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
You know what else makes us smile?? Seeing the crafts you make with your kiddos! Please share a photo with us on Instagram and @PagingSupermom so we’ll be sure to see it and tag #SupermomMoment because crafting with your kiddos is definitely a Supermom Moment!
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Domino Addition
- Halloween Handwriting Printable