Invites out? Check. Banner colored and up? Check. The remaining Color Me Thankful party pack pieces can be made ahead of time or even Thanksgiving morning. Once again, simply download the templates and hand over to your little ones to color. After the place cards, napkin rings and stickers have been colored, it will take just a few minutes to cut and assemble.
My boys love seeing their name everywhere! I can imagine their excitement at our Thanksgiving dinner when they have their own placecards. The simplest of all to assemble, after the card has been cut out, even the littlest kids can complete their own place card: merely color and fold in half.
For our napkin rings we cut out the leaf strip, wrapped it around the rolled napkin then sealed with tape. We knotted a small piece of twine around the paper for extra texture. (My boys love tying knots!)
The stickers were used to dress up the glasses. We cut 1” strips from coordinating paper, wrapped around the glass and sealed with a colored sticker. The stickers would also be great for corn bread toppers or to dress up slices of pie. (To create a topper, simply stick on a paper circle then glue to a toothpick or popsicle stick).
We look forward to seeing how your table décor comes together, so be sure to share your photos on the Paging Supermom Facebook page!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: School Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Ghosts + Pumpkins