How cool are these Easter Eggs? Design junkies like Aimée and I go ga ga for pretty much anything Pantone… not sure why exactly. I wish I could claim these cuties, but they’re real mama is here.
We had so much fun dying Easter Eggs with our family today. Ever since seeing the idea in Martha Stewart a few years back, we use vinyl to adhere to the eggs as a dye resist. I’d actually forgotten about it this year until we sat down to color eggs and Attalie started asking for the sticky paper — took me a minute to figure out what she meant. Both she and Superdad get really creative with their eggs. If you follow us on Facebook you might have seen Superdad’s Mustache Egg — my favorite of his creations this year.
Happy Easter Everybody!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up