We had so much fun dying Easter Eggs with our family today. Ever since seeing the idea in Martha Stewart a few years back, we use vinyl to adhere to the eggs as a dye resist. I’d actually forgotten about it this year until we sat down to color eggs and Attalie started asking for the sticky paper — took me a minute to figure out what she meant. Both she and Superdad get really creative with their eggs. If you follow us on Facebook you might have seen Superdad’s Mustache Egg — my favorite of his creations this year.
Happy Easter Everybody!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Recycled Party Tassels
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner