Over the weekend we shared these Thanksgiving Pie Tag freebies at Skip to My Lou. Since they’re cute and bound to come in handy, we didn’t want you all to miss out.
We love that the tag includes space to identify the pies flavor and give credit to the baker so everyone knows which one is Grandma’s famous pumpkin pie. Of course if the baking credits belong to Sara Lee or Costco (our favorite), we say there is no shame in saying so! Download the free printable Pie Tags.
Oh and check out that gorgeous pecan pie that Bettijo totally made from scratch for our photo shoot. I’m trying to get her to share her recipe with us soon. Everybody cross your fingers. XOXO
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes