Over the weekend we shared these Thanksgiving Pie Tag freebies at Skip to My Lou. Since they’re cute and bound to come in handy, we didn’t want you all to miss out.
We love that the tag includes space to identify the pies flavor and give credit to the baker so everyone knows which one is Grandma’s famous pumpkin pie. Of course if the baking credits belong to Sara Lee or Costco (our favorite), we say there is no shame in saying so! Download the free printable Pie Tags.
Oh and check out that gorgeous pecan pie that Bettijo totally made from scratch for our photo shoot. I’m trying to get her to share her recipe with us soon. Everybody cross your fingers. XOXO
Thankful for Pie!
June 26, 2021
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
1 thought on “Thankful for Pie!”
Oh yum!!!! Please share your recipe Bettijo!