If you haven’t checked out our Bali Birthday Party yet over at One Charming Party, you’re missing out! There were several spectacular, new party decor ideas like these super-cool Chopstick Party Dangles and an incredibly easy Knit Party Garland made from recycled tees.
Both projects are inexpensive but provide BIG impact. Also since we made them in green (which seems to coordinate with a lot), we’ve already used them for THREE different parties!
Come back tomorrow for a behind-the-scenes look at our Bali Party phootshoot at Z Gallerie.
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Geeky Graduation Party