Here is another fun Valentines idea. I picked up bouncy balls at the party store for about a quarter each. My store sold them in packs of 12, but they also had the balls available individually, which I thought was nice in case your kiddo’s class has, say, 26 students, you won’t be stuck buying a whole extra pack.
I couldn’t decide whether I liked the “have a ball” or “make my heart bounce” saying better, so I decided to do them both. I was thinking the “have a ball” phrase might be a better Valentine for boys to handout in class since it’s not too mushy.
The packaging is simple. Pick up some of the mini (3×5 inch) zipper-top bags, often available at local craft stores in the jewelry section. Then print out our free Bouncy Ball Valentine Labels template on white or colored cardstock. Cut out each card, fold in half, then put each baggie between a card and staple.
Since many teachers require kids to hand write their names on Valentines (a fun way to practice handwriting!), we left a blank line on these labels for your child to sign their own name.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Send a Hug
- Christmas Around the World Party