Here is another fun Valentines idea. I picked up bouncy balls at the party store for about a quarter each. My store sold them in packs of 12, but they also had the balls available individually, which I thought was nice in case your kiddo’s class has, say, 26 students, you won’t be stuck buying a whole extra pack.
I couldn’t decide whether I liked the “have a ball” or “make my heart bounce” saying better, so I decided to do them both. I was thinking the “have a ball” phrase might be a better Valentine for boys to handout in class since it’s not too mushy.
The packaging is simple. Pick up some of the mini (3×5 inch) zipper-top bags, often available at local craft stores in the jewelry section. Then print out our free Bouncy Ball Valentine Labels template on white or colored cardstock. Cut out each card, fold in half, then put each baggie between a card and staple.
Since many teachers require kids to hand write their names on Valentines (a fun way to practice handwriting!), we left a blank line on these labels for your child to sign their own name.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Send a Hug
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up