Continuing with our weeks worth of printable Valentine freebies, we created two girly and two boyish designs. Plus every one of our printable Class Valentine features a non-edible treat that will delight the kiddos while still being kind to all the parents, teachers and dentists out there!
Ladies first, right?
My four year old specifically requested a playdough Valentine, but Aimée and I drew a blank on a clever Valentines-ish verse to go with playdough. It took us hours, and I mean LONG, slap-happy hours tossing out ideas that were either too stupid or too suggestive, before we finally came up with “Better Shape Up.” Inspired, of course, by Olivia Newton John’s performance in Grease. (It’s been FOREVER since I’ve seen that oldie but goodie. Anyone up for a movie night?)
TO MAKE: Download our freebie printable Playdough Valentine template, which includes full instructions. Print as many as you need and cut out. Buy the mini Play-doh cans or make your own. You’ll also need clear plastic baggies (like these).
Do you love it?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Twenty One
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template