With school officially started, my newly minted first grader is happy as a lark, but the four year old left home waiting for pre-school to begin (not until September) is going a little stir crazy. So I created this math worksheet to kill some time and exercise several important skills: identifying shapes, counting and writing numbers.
I’m particularly pleased with myself for including the rhombus shape — won’t my little Pippy be Miss Smarty Pants showing up at pre-school knowing her rhombuses!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities