With school officially started, my newly minted first grader is happy as a lark, but the four year old left home waiting for pre-school to begin (not until September) is going a little stir crazy. So I created this math worksheet to kill some time and exercise several important skills: identifying shapes, counting and writing numbers.
I’m particularly pleased with myself for including the rhombus shape — won’t my little Pippy be Miss Smarty Pants showing up at pre-school knowing her rhombuses!
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Make a Gold Medal