Last night at dinner, Attalie was reminding us that there would be no school on Thursday, which I suppose begged the question, “What is Veteran’s Day.”
Heath quickly replied: “Veteran’s Day is when we honor those people who have served in our military and fought for our country.”
Then in one of those makes-you-so-proud moments, Attalie suggested that she should color and send a picture to a friend we know who recently returned from Iraq. (Isn’t she so thoughtful?) Heath also reminded her that several of her grandpas and great-grandpas are veterans, and of course she wants to send cards to them too.
So after bedtime last night, Superdad and I worked together to create this Veteran’s Day Card for the girls to color and mail today.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- O Donut Tree