With Halloween behind us, we are anxiously moving onto Thanksgiving around here! In fact, all our Halloween décor is down (at least on the inside) and we are in the midst of putting up turkeys, pilgrims and Indians. So, for this week’s worksheet we’re embracing the Thanksgiving holiday and coloring turkeys! Of course, to add an element of education, we’ve assigned colors for the vowels and consonants that are hiding inside the turkey’s feathers.
Download our free printable of the Thanksgiving Turkey Worksheet here!
And if you are excited to jump into Thanksgiving, too, be sure to check out these Thanksgiving and Autumn worksheets from last year!
Thanksgiving Words :: Practice writing simple Thanksgiving words
Acorn Dot-to-Dot :: Simple connect-the-dots drawing
Leafy Patterns :: Early math skills made fun
Autumn Words :: Practice writing and coloring classic autumn symbols
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
4 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Vowels Worksheet”
Thanks so much for posting these free printables! The worksheets are so cute and a great start for learning at home.
We’re so glad you and your family are enjoying the worksheets. We love hearing your feedback!
This is perfect timing! Kylie was just asking me for some dot to dots last night. Glad you included the link to last year’s acorn!
Liam has requested some dot-to-dot worksheets as well… Perhaps I’ll create some within the next few weeks!!