Guess what I spied at the store this morning? School supplies — piles and piles of them! Summer time will be over before we know it, which reminded me that I never shared the “Oh What do you do in the Summertime?” party we did for OneCharmingParty.com in June.
This party was inspired by a song I learned as a child at church (listen to the song!), and every year I can’t help but think of this song and dream for a minute about all the things I’m looking forward to about summertime. The party includes several free printables — my favorite is a worksheet that asks your child to think about what they’re going to do this summer (or maybe at this point what they’ve already done?)
No summer party would be complete without my favorite cold treat: POPSICLES! Of course these ideas aren’t just good for a party either — use them for playdates or just to pass the afternoon with your kiddos. Go see the whole series.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollies
- Circle Garland Baby Shower Invites