We recently received Make and Takes for Kids, a fun, new book of kids crafts compiled by our friend Marie LeBaron from the blog Make and Takes. (You may remember our Pirate Playdate guest post over there last summer?)
With holiday season upon us, I can’t help but suggest this book as the perfect gift for busy supermoms and teachers. Inside you’ll find 50 unique crafts organized into months, so no holiday or season goes un-crafted! Marie even incudes a few homemade games and snacks sprinkled throughout the book to ensure your creative playtime is complete.
My favorite part is all the crafts in the book use simple, everyday items readily available around the house, making it possible for spontaneous craft times with your kiddos.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- DIY Ninja Game
- Changing of the Guard Kids Craft
- Paging All Twilight Supermoms
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Lucky Necklaces
- Snow Day