My husband was just telling me about a comic strip he’d seen recently. It went something like this…
A child asks his parent, “What are New Year’s Resolutions?”
The parent replies, “They’re a to-do list for the first week of January.”
Sounds about right, huh?
Well, we’re nine days into the new year, and we’re still clinging to our resolutions: For Aimée it’s a push to eat healthier and finish decorating her house. For me the focus is on doing a better job with planning and preparing home-cooked meals.
We are very curious what you lovely readers have resolved to do differently in 2012?
P.S. If you’re anything like the rest of us humans, you can probably relate to the poster above. I thought you might want to print it out to frame some place where you need a reminder that nobody’s perfect. It is available as an 8×10 in four different colorways. Download now.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts