Amanda C., a Supermom of five from Heber, Arizona shares:
I’m a little obsessed with making sure my kids take their vitamins every day especially with cold and flu season right around the corner. It’s gotten a little tricky because my 13 year old takes very different vitamins than my 5 & 3 year olds do, and my 11 year old takes an extra supplement for her vision. Keeping track of who had taken what each morning while getting everyone ready for school was becoming quite a chore. My kids were also getting a little frustrated with me when I would ask each of them several times every morning if they had taken their vitamins because I couldn’t remember who said what. While cleaning out the medicine cabinet I realized we had accumulated so many of the little measuring cups that come with children’s medicine. I decided to write the kids names on a cup. Even my little ones can recognize their names. Every night before going to bed I fill the cups with the right vitamins for each of them. I can see exactly who I need to remind in the morning and if by chance they leave without taking them, I know who to follow up with when they get home from school. It’s been such a good visual reminder that I recently added a cup for myself so I can see exactly what I need to take too.
Have a Super-tip to share? We’d love to hear your secrets for getting your day going, the kids ready and off to school. Email your tip to email@example.com. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New