With both my boys home sick today I made two versions of this week’s worksheet — one for my first grader and a simplified version for my preschooler.
Our Heartbreak Words is a perfect review for deciphering between nouns, verbs and adjectives. For the younger students, we created Heartbreak Letters where they can practice letter recognition and identifying vowels.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- DIY Ninja Game
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot