With both my boys home sick today I made two versions of this week’s worksheet — one for my first grader and a simplified version for my preschooler.
Our Heartbreak Words is a perfect review for deciphering between nouns, verbs and adjectives. For the younger students, we created Heartbreak Letters where they can practice letter recognition and identifying vowels.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: Measuring Pumpkins
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words