So tonight is our Halloween Dinner Party and I’m in the midst of all the decorating — things are looking pretty crazy around here, and I just hope I can pull everything together in time!
I thought I’d post some photos from last year’s party:
This is the pathway out to our back lawn where the crazy long table is setup. (This years table is 32-feet long!) I line the center of the table with as many taper candlesticks as I can get my hands on. I collect them throughout the year when I see silver or glass/crystal ones I like at thrift stores, garage sales, etc. I know some of these pictures are blurry, but I love to take a few shots without the flash to capture the eerie effect of all those candles.
Our place settings featured a creepy menu that detailed all the disgusting things we served; the main course was “The Head of the Headless Horseman.”
The party favors were handmade lip balms in “Poison Ivy” and “Hemlock” flavors.
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook today and check back this evening — I’ll be posting to Facebook a few mobile photos from the party tonight. Happy Halloween!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- We Love Ruby Valentine