So tonight is our Halloween Dinner Party and I’m in the midst of all the decorating — things are looking pretty crazy around here, and I just hope I can pull everything together in time!
I thought I’d post some photos from last year’s party:
This is the pathway out to our back lawn where the crazy long table is setup. (This years table is 32-feet long!) I line the center of the table with as many taper candlesticks as I can get my hands on. I collect them throughout the year when I see silver or glass/crystal ones I like at thrift stores, garage sales, etc. I know some of these pictures are blurry, but I love to take a few shots without the flash to capture the eerie effect of all those candles.
Our place settings featured a creepy menu that detailed all the disgusting things we served; the main course was “The Head of the Headless Horseman.”
The party favors were handmade lip balms in “Poison Ivy” and “Hemlock” flavors.
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook today and check back this evening — I’ll be posting to Facebook a few mobile photos from the party tonight. Happy Halloween!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Circle Garland Baby Shower Invites
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut