A wise mother of five once told me that she tries to have her dinner preparations complete by noon on any given day. This way she can avoid the maddening five o’clock rush to figure out what’s for dinner.
Her secret weapon is her Crock Pot. Most moms I know have one, but very few of us know how to get good use out of them. Besides the very typical pot roast, if you search online there are crock pot recipes for virtually any dish, from lasagna to stroganoff, enchiladas and soup. A good dinner without the stress, now that’s the perfect recipe!
- Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- How to Make Pie Crust - 100% Guaranteed Supermom Moment!
- Easiest Recipe for Popcorn Balls
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- The Best Ranch Dip Ever! (Also the Easiest)
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread