Ghostly Potato Soup anyone? It’s the perfect healthy meal to serve before trick-or-treating on Halloween night! Go see all our spooky ideas for Halloween night, including free printable Trick-or-Treat tags, at One Charming Party.
Founder at Paging Supermom
Bettijo is the founder and designer of Paging Supermom where she shares what she's dreamed up for family fun. Known for practical and kid-friendly activities, free printables and simple ideas for holidays. She is a single mom of three girls and one boy. Bettijo was a guest on the Martha Stewart Show and has frequently appeared on local television. Her work has also been featured in national magazines including Real Simple, O, Redbook, Parents, Family Circle, and Health. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. Bettijo lives with her four kiddos in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- The Best Farmhouse Sinks
- Family-Friendly New Year's Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities