Today I’m sharing fun, multi-purpose free printable St. Patricks Day Gift Tags. We have a lot of fun St. Patrick’s Day traditions that our kids look forward to, like cooking a complete Irish meal, watching our favorite leprechaun movies or setting up a leprechaun trap — each year they try to catch one of the little Leprechauns that come and cause trouble in our house. So far they’ve been unsuccessful, but any day now they’ll begin making their elaborate plans, complete with drawings.
Today we’re sharing a free printable template for these cute St. Patricks Day Gift Tags. Just print and cut out to package up a little gift for neighbors, friends or even your kiddos. The tag includes the prompt, “A Little Leprechaun Told Me…” and the fun comes when you fill in the blank!
We’re sure fellow moms will appreciate the honest hand sanitizer, and here are some other ideas for using these St. Patricks Day Gift Tags…
Just print out our free Leprechaun Gift Tag template on cardstock then cut out each tag. Use a standard-size hole punch to cut a hole for threading string. Write on a fun message on the St. Patricks Day Gift Tags, then tie on and you’re ready to give.
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tags
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Our Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up