Today we’re sharing some Spring party flags that coordinate with the adorable Bloom banner we shared yesterday. We show them here on cupcakes, but they would also be great to use on muffins or sandwiches. They are super versatile — you can even put them on straws or staple to goody bags.
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Spring Bloom Toppers template and print on cardstock, paper or a full-sheet label depending on your desired application. Cut out the flags with scissors, but we like to use a paper punch for the flower circles. (See a run down of our favorite craft tools.)
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- EOS Lip Balm Bunny + 14 Easter Freebies
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Circle Garland Baby Shower Invites