We are shared a fun idea for a very official-looking Gold Medal Dad Award over at Small Fry yesterday. (It is SO cute — be sure to go check it out!) Well Aimée works with the young women at church, and they were assigned to come up with a treat to hand out to all the Dads on Father’s Day. That’s when the idea struck to use our No. 1 Dad Award free template on cookies instead of plates.
TO MAKE: First you’ll need some cookies, and we just happen to have a cookie recipe handy. If you need a lot you can buy some from a local bakery like we did. Larger cookies will work better for this project — ours were from Paradise Bakery and they worked great. Wrap each cookie in plastic wrap. Then cut out our free printable “#1” medallion and tape to the front of the cookie. Cut out the tails and tape to the back.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Preschool Graduation Goodies
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables