Last week we shared a darling Birdhouse Baby Shower over on One Charming Party. I threw the party last Fall for my friend Sarah, who was expecting her first girl.
I have always wanted to do something fun with those cute little birdhouses that I see every summer in the dollar bins at craft stores. Combining them together on a piece of inexpensive siding, created the perfect backdrop for the party’s yogurt parfait bar.
Perhaps my favorite little detail from this party was the handful of feathers included in the envelopes with the invitations. A personalized template of this Birdhouse Baby Shower invite is available in the Supermom Co-Op.
Instead of playing games at the baby shower, we had a couple craft tables setup where guests painted a DIY Alphabet Block Set for the baby’s nursery. It was a meainingful way to get everyone involved and interacting.
Be sure to check out all the pretty party details, including the how-tos and printable freebies, over at One Charming Party.
Photography by Stephanie Epperson.
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Ninja Birthday Party
- Make a Gold Medal
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Easy Tangled Party Invites