Last week we shared a darling Birdhouse Baby Shower over on One Charming Party. I threw the party last Fall for my friend Sarah, who was expecting her first girl.
I have always wanted to do something fun with those cute little birdhouses that I see every summer in the dollar bins at craft stores. Combining them together on a piece of inexpensive siding, created the perfect backdrop for the party’s yogurt parfait bar.
Perhaps my favorite little detail from this party was the handful of feathers included in the envelopes with the invitations. A personalized template of this Birdhouse Baby Shower invite is available in the Supermom Co-Op.
Instead of playing games at the baby shower, we had a couple craft tables setup where guests painted a DIY Alphabet Block Set for the baby’s nursery. It was a meainingful way to get everyone involved and interacting.
Be sure to check out all the pretty party details, including the how-tos and printable freebies, over at One Charming Party.
Photography by Stephanie Epperson.
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation