Obviously since this baby shower was for Modette we’ve been meaning to share it for a while! It’s funny how a big stack of digital photos can be so intimidating, and it just got lost in all the new-baby/getting-back-to-life shuffle. It’s really too bad because it was a STUNNING party that Aimée and my friend Dana put together for me!
We recently shared all the party details over at One Charming Party, but I didn’t want any of you to miss out.
While pregnant, I had a pretty sensitive stomach, but I was totally craving Cap’n Crunch Berries. I love how they centered the party food around the cereal.
Do you know what my favorite detail of the whole party was? Those fabulous ice blocks that Aimée created to keep the milk cold during the party. (The book page garland was a very close second!) Honestly, though, it can be a huge challenge to keep perishable items cool on a party table. I think Aimée’s solution was genius, and I know I’ll be stealing the idea! (Lucky for us she shared a tutorial here.)
The shower was based on the inspiration board I put together for the baby’s nursery. I love the way they mixed classic feminine details as a nod to my favorite author Jane Austen, but still kept a modern, clean vibe that is totally me. Come back next week to see how I re-purposed some of the party decor into decorations for the baby’s room.
Get the free printables and all the how-tos over at One Charming Party
Photography by Dana Broderick.
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- The Greatest Showman Party Ideas From My Scotch Magic Show
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- White Witch Elegant Halloween Party
- Sandra Boynton’s HOG WILD! Review
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Christmas Around the World Party
2 thoughts on “Finally… Modette’s Baby Shower”
I think this is about the most cute and fabulous baby shower ever! ;) So easy and yet SO adorable!!
Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Love the first image and cereal.