Obviously since this baby shower was for Modette we’ve been meaning to share it for a while! It’s funny how a big stack of digital photos can be so intimidating, and it just got lost in all the new-baby/getting-back-to-life shuffle. It’s really too bad because it was a STUNNING party that Aimée and my friend Dana put together for me!
We recently shared all the party details over at One Charming Party, but I didn’t want any of you to miss out.
While pregnant, I had a pretty sensitive stomach, but I was totally craving Cap’n Crunch Berries. I love how they centered the party food around the cereal.
Do you know what my favorite detail of the whole party was? Those fabulous ice blocks that Aimée created to keep the milk cold during the party. (The book page garland was a very close second!) Honestly, though, it can be a huge challenge to keep perishable items cool on a party table. I think Aimée’s solution was genius, and I know I’ll be stealing the idea! (Lucky for us she shared a tutorial here.)
The shower was based on the inspiration board I put together for the baby’s nursery. I love the way they mixed classic feminine details as a nod to my favorite author Jane Austen, but still kept a modern, clean vibe that is totally me. Come back next week to see how I re-purposed some of the party decor into decorations for the baby’s room.
Get the free printables and all the how-tos over at One Charming Party
Photography by Dana Broderick.
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Make a Gold Medal
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables