Love Makes Everyone an Airhead

Today we’re attending the ALT Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah. Airheads is one of the conference sponsors and challenged bloggers to create a Valentine using their candy. Aimée and I are both crazy about Valentine’s Day, and since we were already planning to share a few free printable valentines ideas, we decided to take the challenge. (Be sure to check out the funny whoopee cushion valentine we shared earlier this week!).

Free Printable Airheads Valentine from PagingSupermom.com #valentines #airheads #freebies

As they say in the songs… love makes you do crazy things. With that sentiment in mind, we created these colorful and sweet class valentines. My kids are super excited to pass them out at school, and you’re going to love how easy they are to create!

TO MAKE: Download our free Airheads Valentines template and print on cardstock. Cut out each card and have your child write his or her name next to the heart. We used our favorite Super Sticky double-sided tape to attach a Mini Airheads candy bar in the open space at the top of the card.

About Bettijo

Bettijo is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. More importantly, she is a mother of four -- three girls and a boy. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. In 2003 Bettijo founded an organic bath and spa products brand, Bath By Bettijo, which has been regularly featured in national magazines including Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, O, EveryDay with Rachel Ray, Health, Lucky, Shape and more.

Comments

15 Responses to Love Makes Everyone an Airhead
  1. Katie says:

Love it!

2. These are so so cute!! Love them!

3. Chrisie says:

I LOVE this idea! It is super cute and airheads are so yummy!! I never got them as Valentine so I love how you worked them into something cute a clever :)

4. Tara says:

Love these! So cute! My Pinterest loves you!

5. Misty says:

These are great! My Kids loves AirHeads!! We will be using these for Valentines Day! Thanks for the great idea!!

6. Debbie says:

Love it! These are awesome. My kids love airheads. Thanks for sharing!

7. [...] Airheads candy always makes me laugh.  See, many years ago, as I was slurping on a Dum Dum sucker and my friend was munching an Airhead, she looked and me and said, totally deadpan, “You are what you eat.”  It was our little joke for many years after that!  So, of course, when I saw this printable Valentine by the ladies at Paging Supermom I had to smile.  And it made me want some candy.  I’m off to go rummage in the pantry…  [download the free printable] [...]

8. kelseybang says:

wow! could you 2 be any more amazing!? this site is FANTASTIC! I feel so honored I got to meet you lovely ladies! Thanks for being so kind and wonderful!

9. Erin says:

Done and done! We got the big Airheads, and it looks great! My son loves Airheads… this is fantastic!

10. Ana says:

AMAZING, made these for my kindergartner’s class for Valentine’s Day.

11. Sunday says:

What a fun thing to give my employees/teachers at Valentine’s ! Thanks so much for the great template~

12. […] Love makes everyone an airhead from Paging Supermom […]