Skeleton Fun

As I was scouring the net trying to find some party-friendly Halloween activities, I came across Pin the Heart on the Skeleton (essentially a Halloween version of the classic game Pin the Tail on the Donkey). Although I read about it several places, I couldn’t find anywhere to purchase it. So, I took matters into my own hands and appliquéd one with recycled felt.

I recall last Halloween my friend Ashley wanted to make one. If I were a really good friend, I’d give her mine. But sewing it took a little while… so I’m keeping it. (Sorry, Ash. Lunch on me?) Instead, we’re offering Ashley (and all of you) a free skeleton pattern download. And I’m suggesting a quicker alternative: GLUE!

Simply download our free skeleton pattern; print on white paper; cut out bones; paste on black butcher paper; play. Or use our printable pattern to trace bones onto white felt then cut and paste (or applique if you want a project) onto black felt. It’s a fun game!

UPDATE: We now offer a free PRINTABLE version of Pin the Heart on the Skeleton that is even easier to make!!

About Aimée

Aimée is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. Although she dreams in pink, she wouldn’t trade her two energetic boys for anything. Between using The Force on surrounding battle droids and flying to infinity and beyond, Aimée enjoys squeezing in some personal creative time. With a background in advertising, marketing and design, she is proud to stay home raising her boys.

15 Responses to Skeleton Fun
  1. Ellen says:

How clever! I think making it out of felt would be much better than paper because you can always use fabric glue instead of sewing (appliqueing) the bones to felt. It would take the same amount of time, energy, and effort as paper. Felt wouldn’t tear like paper if mishandled accidently. Felt would also last for years to come. I am enjoying all of your Halloween ideas.

2. bettijo says:

This is so darn CUTE! I love it. Thanks for the pattern.

3. Ash says:

I actually made one last year!!! However, after tearing out too many stitches, I gave up and glued it on (you know my sewing skills…) I actually donated it to the boys preschool. Perhaps I should make a new, better one this year with the pattern and keep it for my kids! Thanks for once again makin’ it easy for me ;)

4. Dana Broderick says:

I love it! SO cute!! I want to try making it….we shall see. :)

5. Christy says:

I love this!

6. Kristen says:

LOVE this! I made one out of paper as a pattern and then used it to make one out of felt as well. I sewed a loop in the top of the black felt and used a tension rod to hang it in a doorway so that the kids could play with it. So cure! Thank you!!

7. Chris Norris says:

Sensational for my boys ‘spooky’ 7th birthday

8. […] our ghost play last year I threw together these easy felt ghost finger puppets on a whim with our skeleton game scraps. Our puppets were so effortless that I whipped up enough to pass out to our tiny neighbor […]

9. Christi says:

Love this! I’m going to try the felt version. Any tips on the best way to get the felt hearts to stick to the board through the game?

• aimee says:

Great question–I didn’t do anything to help the felt stick! We found felt on felt sticks quite easily, so no adhesives were needed for our games. We just pulled out our game again, and my boys still love it!

10. Tonia says:

Love this! But when cutting last night I noticed the pattern is two fingers short. Obviously I just cut out the extra but thoughtI would let you know!

11. Audrey says:

Love this pattern,, I am going to use it for a “Halloween Countdown” for my grandkids.. by Halloween,, they will have him all put together!!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

12. […] Aimée of “Paging Supermom” search the internet looking for a place to buy “Pin The heart on the Skeleton’ and when she ran into a dead-end; she took matters into her own hands and made one!  She appliquéd one with recycled felt and it took awhile hand sewing the bones on and suggests that the felt bones could be glued on.  Aimée has two downloadable patterns so you can pick the one you like best.  This is a game that kids will love and besides it can be a darling Halloween decoration.  Have a Halloween party and play “Pin The heart on the Skeleton Fun!  Thanks so much for sharing this adorable game.   Tutorial HERE! […]

13. ブランドコピー激安、ブランドコピー時計、ブランドコピー品当店のスーパーコピー商品は他店よりも質が高く、金額も安くなっております。ご購入する度、ご安心とご満足の届けることを旨にしておりますコピーブルガリ時計,コピーフランクミュラー時計,コピーシャネル時計,
    [url=]ロレックスコピー販売、代引きロレックス時計コピー通販、全て新品、高い品質、激安、送料無料。ロレックス時計コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは 業界で最高な品質に挑戦しますロレックコピー,ロレックコピー代引き,ロレック激安,ロレックス偽物 ,最高級ロレックコピーロレックス時計コピー,フェラーリコピー時計,パネライコピー時計,パテックフィリップコピー時計,ヴァシュロン.コンスタンタンコピー時計,エルメスコピー時計,カルティエコピー時計ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。古驰拷贝, 靴/サンダル,サングラスコピー欧米O級品オーダー服各種のブランドの服、靴、、財布、腕時計の複製品をかばん一番ブランドliveブランドコピー服,ブランドバッグコピー,ブランド時計,ブランド靴シリーズ欧米O級品コーナーラッピング用品[/url]

14. 弊社は海外安心と信頼のプラダ 時計 コピーです。2015 新作が満載!皆様を歓迎して当店をご光臨賜ります。ロレックス時計コピー,パネライ時計コピー,ウブロ時計コピー ,ブライトリング時計コピー,IWC時計コピー,フランクミュラー時 計コピー,ショパール時計コピー,フェラーリ時計コピー,グラハム 時計コピー,ハリー ウィンストン時計コピー等。サイトは世界一流ブランド コピー 専門店です。ぜひ一度当店の商品をお試しください。驚きと満足を保証致します。ご利用をお待ちしております。
    [url=]ブランドコピーの専門店スーパーコピー豊富に揃えております、最も手頃ず価格だお気に入りの商品を購入。弊社フクショー(FUKUSHOW)ブランド腕時計、雑貨、小物最新作!エルメス バーキンスーパーコピー時計N品のみ取り扱っていまずのて、2年品質保証。エルメス食器,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売シャネル 財布スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド 財布激安販売エルメス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売売スーパーコピーロレックス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーROLEX激安販売IWC スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーIWC時計激安販売エルメス時計スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーhermes時計激安販売ボッテガ ヴェネタスーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド財布激安販売スーパーコピー時計スーパーコピーブランドバッグ時計コピー激安販売[/url]