I know it’s tempting to toss those goo-covered pumpkin seeds when you’re cooking up pumpkin for your Thanksgiving pie, but if you know this Pumpkin Seed trick, you will be able to put those seeds to good use as a thoughtful neighbor gift.
This Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix provides a satisfying combination of sweet and salty crunch. We bet you will like it so much you’ll keep a bowl on your countertop for quick snacking, and we promise this healthy offering will be a welcome gift during a season overflowing with treats.
Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix Recipe
1 cup Roasted
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
1/4 cup Dried Blueberries
There is no need to be precise — these measurements just give a general idea and can be adjusted to make as many gifts as you need. We tossed our ingredients together in a large bowl and then filled into wide-mouth, pint mason jars.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables