‘Tis the Season for sweets overload. This year be the hero of your neighborhood by bringing a healthy and delicious dinner to everyone. Sounds like a total Supermom thing to do, right? You totally got this — over at Tatertots and Jello yesterday, we shared a recipe for Merry Minestrone soup in a jar. It includes everything (except water) to make a delicious homemade soup. Check it out.
Merry Minestrone Soup In a Jar Gift
Christmas Gifts, freebies, gifts
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Halloween Handwriting Printable
3 thoughts on “Merry Minestrone Soup In a Jar Gift”
I have a question about the red beans. Do you soak them prior to packing in jar?
No you don’t soak or cook any of it. it is shelf stable as a dry mix.
For the Nerry Minestrone – how much water is needed? What are the cooking instructions?