I’ve been trying to decorate for autumn and Halloween all week… So far I’ve partially decorated our entry hutch. Yikes! I’m totally behind schedule. On a positive note, I’ve been cooking my family healthy meals all week. (I’ll share those recipes/tricks later.) AND my boys and I put together Bettijo’s DIY Spooky Banner. I love it. So simple and fun! Here’s my version with a few of the other decorations I have set out.
As predicted, my boys insisted on orange paper. I used a craft knife to slit the corners of each pennant; then I strung them on black fun fur yarn, tied ribbon scraps between each one, and then hung it. That simple.
Share a photo of your DIY Spooky Banner on our new Facebook page. While you’re there, be sure to “like” our page so you won’t miss a thing!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Where’s the Green?
- Free Printable: Autumn Words