Grandparent’s Day is coming up on Sunday, September 8th. There is still time to have your kids complete these funny, fill-in questionnaires and mail them off to Grandma and Grandpa!
My favorite part is seeing the hand-drawn portraits — these are guaranteed to make Nanny and Papa smile. Download our free printable questionnaire for Grandma or Grandpa. You can send along a hug as well. (Even if you did the hug project last year, I’m sure they will love seeing how much the kids have grown.)
Grandparent’s Day Gift Idea
Christmas Gifts, freebies, gifts
November 25, 2018
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
1 thought on “Grandparent’s Day Gift Idea”
This is the cutest idea I’ve seen in a while. My daughter will be making this for her Nana. Thanks for the idea !