Inspired by the fairytale of Jack and the Beanstalk, your little ones will get a kick out of planting their own Magic Bean seeds. It’s really simple too, the hardest part is finding some of those coveted Magic Beans!
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Magic Beans Seed Packet, print out, assemble and seal in the magic seeds (jellybeans). Be sure to have your child follow the growing instructions on the back of the packet — especially the little tidbit about NOT water the seeds!
Magic Beans are fun to include in an Easter Basket or give to your child anytime during Spring — maybe on April Fool’s Day? Now go watch this stop-action film we made of a real bean sprouting.Download the Magic Beans Seed Packet
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Free Printable Jingle Way Street Sign
- 2012 First Day of School Signs
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile