Inspired by the fairytale of Jack and the Beanstalk, your little ones will get a kick out of planting their own Magic Bean seeds. It’s really simple too, the hardest part is finding some of those coveted Magic Beans!
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Magic Beans Seed Packet, print out, assemble and seal in the magic seeds (jellybeans). Be sure to have your child follow the growing instructions on the back of the packet — especially the little tidbit about NOT water the seeds!
Magic Beans are fun to include in an Easter Basket or give to your child anytime during Spring — maybe on April Fool’s Day? Now go watch this stop-action film we made of a real bean sprouting.Download the Magic Beans Seed Packet
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Glitter Glue
4 thoughts on “Magic Beans to Celebrate Spring!”
I just happen to stumble across you site and saw this idea. What a fantastic and unique way to throw in some extra fun for Easter or spring! I just loved this!
This projects all my 5 could do together. I can’t wait till to do this for our Easter in April. Its the first time we r celebrating Greek Easter.
Thanks for sharing
So clever, especially with “Jack the Giant Killer” out. As usual, you’ve outdone yourself.
This is ADORABLE!!!
This is a brilliant idea and such a simple concept. Thanks so much for sharing the printable too. It can almost be applied to anything.