Well the word is in from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, where this morning the official groundhog Phil did indeed see his shadow. We saw ours too:
So six more weeks of winter it must be. (NOTE TO SELF: Next year wear skinny jeans for the shadow pictures.)
Happy Groundhog Day!
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts
5 thoughts on “Happy Groundhog Day!”
I love this idea of taking shadow pics on groundhogs day. Blatantly stealing it :)
I know, isn’t it fun?! No stealing necessary — I freely give it to you!!
CUTE idea! I love how you can see all the fingers on baby’s hand!!
Um… Does Phoenix even have winter? :)
Yes we do…. and it’s fabulous! We’re happy to have 6 more weeks of it ;)