Just look at that gorgeous spread of pie! Wish I could claim it. Although I have been on a bit of a pie kick lately (follow me on Instagram to see what I mean), mine don’t look near that picturesque… yet.
All this talk about pie reminded me of our fun Fraction Pie Tutorial from last spring — if you need an impromptu craft to keep the kids busy today maybe the older ones could help the younger ones make this? It just requires scissors, felt and a spare pie tin.
We’ll be spending the day at my Aunt’s house, and I will be bringing along a homemade pie or two. I’m looking forward to the whole delicious feast. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Is The Nutcracker Movie Scary for Kids?
- Cutest Thanksgiving Banner: Paper Plate Pie Garland
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Secrets to Making Pie Crust Like Your Grandma Did
- Elegant & Easy Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- DIY Crayon Turkeys For Your Thanksgiving Kids Table
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe