TIME… it’s a precious commodity, especially for a mom. How often do I wish for a little extra time? (Answer: Daily!)
Well once a year, every four years that wish is granted: LEAP DAY! This year I’m not going to take my extra day fore granted. I’m planning to set aside my regular to-do list and do something special that I’ve been meaning to do for a while but just haven’t found the time for. Maybe I’ll finally finish the rocking chair seat cushion for Modette’s room or get that massage I’ve been promising myself for months now… so many exciting possibilities!
What are you going to do with your extra day?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels