Any Grandparents out there need a perfect gift for their grandchild? I have just the right thing…
Have you seen these? Hallmark offers recordable stories. Grandparents can read stories to their grandchildren thousands of miles away, on-demand. I absolutely love this. Can you think of anything more precious?
While I haven’t tried using the recordable storybooks, the idea is so amazing. If you click over, be sure to browse the entire collection. Hallmark offers classics such as The Night Before Christmas, Counting Kisses, Hey Diddle Diddle and Guess How Much I Love You. Looks like the same Hallmark books are sold on Amazon as well.
Papa? Are you reading? Liam and Harrison want this!
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Getting Out In AZ
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
- Squatting the Baby Days Away