One great thing about Christmas trees — there’s always room for one more ornament! We create a craft idea each month in our local parenting magazine, and for the December issue we shared these fun Magic Yarn Ornaments.
We made these ornaments using leftover liquid starch from this project, yarn and balloons… so we had all the supplies on hand already. If you don’t have the starch you can pick some up at the grocery store (near other ironing supplies). Head over to Raising Arizona Kids for the full instructions.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Super Cute New Years Card
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Bouncy Ball Valentines