One great thing about Christmas trees — there’s always room for one more ornament! We create a craft idea each month in our local parenting magazine, and for the December issue we shared these fun Magic Yarn Ornaments.
We made these ornaments using leftover liquid starch from this project, yarn and balloons… so we had all the supplies on hand already. If you don’t have the starch you can pick some up at the grocery store (near other ironing supplies). Head over to Raising Arizona Kids for the full instructions.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Primary Handwriting Paper
- Holy Rhombus Batman!