My mother raised seven children, including one set of twins, so she’s clearly had her fair share of Supermom Moments. On Sunday our family gathered at mom’s house for her annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. My girls helped her assemble what I think is one of the most clever St. Patrick’s Day centerpieces I’ve seen. I love that it involves all items found around the house.
She started with a square bud vase, but any medium-size, low vase or jar would do. She put a couple of limes inside for color, and then she had my girls pick their favorite of her gold-ish baubles out of her jewelry box. Together they draped the gold pieces into the vase, and voila! — a brilliant centerpiece that any Leprechaun would love.
Wouldn’t this be an easy and fun addition to your family’s Irish feast tomorrow night?
In case you missed it last week, be sure to check out Aimee’s Easy Irish Dinner Menu.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- O Donut Tree