Things actually started cooling off a bit around here. It was a welcome change just in time for my sister’s wedding last Friday. It’s still warm, but it’s definitely more comfortable to be outside and a clear signal that Fall is on it’s way — yay! We love Fall, so we were pretty excited when Sara over at Confetti Sunshine asked us to participate in another Party Hop with an Autumn Market theme.
This Party Hop is sponsored by Silhouette and One Sweet Slice, and we teamed up with 9 bloggers to create DIY projects to share all week. You can use these ideas to get your home decked out for Fall or to throw a fun autumn-themed bash of your own. Here are a few more of the gorgeous pics to get you excited…
We’ve got recipes, easy decor ideas, free printables and loads of stuff you won’t want to miss. So check back all week long!
Want more? Check out some of our past Party Hops.
A big thank you to Silhouette for sponsoring this Party Hop! Without their help, awesome machines, and fantastic product, the party would not have been. Also thanks to One Sweet Slice for providing all the delicious treats.
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Fiesta Decor & Piñata Fringe Cut File
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Tangled Party Games & Activities