Could next week really be October already? I swear we just rang in 2014 and now it is all but over?? There’s no denying it, so might as well start putting up the Halloween decorations. We’ve got eight #FabFreebies to help get you going.
Our free printable Monster Meal wraps turn a can of oatmeal into a fabulous neighbor gift. Who really needs another treat when the kids are about to haul in enough candy to feed a small country? We are sure all your Supermom friends will totally appreciate this gift.
We even included the oatmeal preparation instructions right on the wrap so it looks all official. My favorite part is the “best breakfast for your little monsters” tag line on the top of the can.
Here are the rest of the free printables including more fun Halloween neighbor gift ideas…
1. Kiki & Company: Every house needs a little “BOO” for Halloween. Use this garland to give any little area a little festive flair!
2. Simple As That: Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags.
3. Eighteen25: Your Halloween Table will look spooktacular when you put these Eat, Drink and Be Scary Prints to use!
4. Paging Supermom: Use this “Monster Meal” oatmeal can wrapper to create a fun gift for neighbors and friends.
5. Whipperberry: This frightfully geometric sign is ready to frame for your mantle or entry table.
6. The Idea Room: Print this spooky “Spells and Enchantments” book cover to create a spell book for your Halloween decor.
7. The Crafting Chicks: Halloween Scattergories! Get those brains working with a fun Halloween twist!
8. Thirty Handmade Days: Surprise friends with this cute “You’ve been boo’ed” packet of Halloween printables!