… and you’re invited!
Okay, my house is decorated, the Christmas tunes are playing and hot cocoa is steaming, so I want to invite you over. However, there’s no way we’d all fit in my living room, so we need to get a little creative…
Let’s have a VIRTUAL Christmas party. You up for that?
Here’s what Bettijo and I are thinking: simply snap a picture of your decorated Christmas tree or any other favorite holiday decoration and post it to our Facebook page. It’ll be like our own parade of Christmas trees!
And, I’m thinking we may have a special party favor to post next week…
Want a hint for what the party favor will be? I’ll say this much: we get numerous emails requesting something specific—and we’re finally obliging! Stay tuned…
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Raw, Natural Beauty
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Oh Boy! Baby Shower Brunch
- Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
- Firefighter Party
1 thought on “A Supermom’s Virtual Christmas Party”
Such a gorgeous tree! I don’t know how you do it all! I want to be a supermom someday.