Ever since my boys discovered my husband’s fancy auto tape measure, they have been measuring everything. To take advantage of this new love (and perhaps to teach them a skill or two), I whipped up this worksheet. I figured I would pull out a couple clip boards, sharpen their pencils and let them measure away — with a purpose. Perhaps your kids like measuring too? Download our Measuring Fun worksheet here.
By the way, the tape measure my boys love makes a fabulous Father’s Day gift. Check it out!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Shark Class Valentine
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Squatting the Baby Days Away