With St. Patrick’s Day just days away, our easy shamrock hair clip is the perfect last-minute craft. This project takes just moments to assemble and is sure to bring good luck (or at least keep pinching fingers away)!
TO MAKE: Download our free Shamrock Template. Cut out a shamrock to make a pattern. Trace shamrock pattern onto green paper. Cut out. If necessary, color the edges of your shamrock with a green marker to give a polished look. Using tape, secure the alligator clip to the green shamrock with the flat side touching the shamrock to provide a smooth surface for the cardstock to lie against.
Special thanks to our darling model, Ava, and her Supermom Tara!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Measuring Pumpkins
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words