With St. Patrick’s Day just days away, our easy shamrock hair clip is the perfect last-minute craft. This project takes just moments to assemble and is sure to bring good luck (or at least keep pinching fingers away)!
You will need our free shamrock template printable, sturdy green cardstock of your choice (we used a scrap piece of American Crafts Glitter Paper) an alligator clip, tape, green marker and scissors.
TO MAKE: Download our free Shamrock Template. Cut out a shamrock to make a pattern. Trace shamrock pattern onto green paper. Cut out. If necessary, color the edges of your shamrock with a green marker to give a polished look. Using tape, secure the alligator clip to the green shamrock with the flat side touching the shamrock to provide a smooth surface for the cardstock to lie against.
Special thanks to our darling model, Ava, and her Supermom Tara!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
3 thoughts on “Easy Shamrock Hair Clip”
Ava is a sweet lassie! The shamrock is cute too.
Such a cute easy idea! Love it!!