Starting to read chapter books is an exciting milestone for most kids, celebrate the accomplishment by making these “Ransom Note” bookmarks we showed this month in local magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
Colored paper, old magazines, glue and packing tape is all you need to make these easy bookmarks. We finished ours with a quick embroidery floss tassel (we shared the tassel tutorial yesterday in case you missed it). Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for full bookmark instructions.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Changing of the Guard Kids Craft
- Paging All Twilight Supermoms
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Kids + Splatter Paint = Fireworks!
- Lucky Necklaces
- Snow Day
- String Beads