Starting to read chapter books is an exciting milestone for most kids, celebrate the accomplishment by making these “Ransom Note” bookmarks we showed this month in local magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
Colored paper, old magazines, glue and packing tape is all you need to make these easy bookmarks. We finished ours with a quick embroidery floss tassel (we shared the tassel tutorial yesterday in case you missed it). Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for full bookmark instructions.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Getting Out In AZ
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
- Squatting the Baby Days Away