Need a quick teacher appreciation gift? We made these easy bookmarks for Attalie’s teacher. I cut a piece of card stock down to approximately 1.5 x 5 inches and let Attalie draw a picture.
Once her masterpiece was finished we laminated the card stock. If you don’t have a laminator, you could apply clear packing tape to both sides. Carefully cut out.
Using one of my favorite Martha Stewart craft tools — the Screw Punch — I placed a small hole at the top of the bookmark. I let Attalie pick out ribbon from my stash, and we threaded it through the hole.
Now you’ve got a cute, custom bookmark teacher will love!
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Easy Googly Eye Pumpkins
- How to Make Glitter Glue