Last Spring when we were brainstorming ideas for this Fall, Aimée had a serious stroke of genius. While picking out embroidery floss for some other project, she’d figured out that you could make the cutest mini tassels in about one minute using just a skein of embroidery thread. In fact, you can make TWO tassels from one skein of thread.
TO MAKE TASSELS: Cut the skein of floss in half. Pull out one strand from the half, and use it to tie a tight knot about a fingertip’s length from the folded end. Remove the label wrap from the thread and trim the tails on your knot. That’s it!
We have a fun project to share this week that uses these tassels — anyone want to take a guess at what the project is?
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Make a Gold Medal
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- New 'Tangled' Short Opens in Theaters
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities