Last Spring when we were brainstorming ideas for this Fall, Aimée had a serious stroke of genius. While picking out embroidery floss for some other project, she’d figured out that you could make the cutest mini tassels in about one minute using just a skein of embroidery thread. In fact, you can make TWO tassels from one skein of thread.
TO MAKE TASSELS: Cut the skein of floss in half. Pull out one strand from the half, and use it to tie a tight knot about a fingertip’s length from the folded end. Remove the label wrap from the thread and trim the tails on your knot. That’s it!
We have a fun project to share this week that uses these tassels — anyone want to take a guess at what the project is?
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Make a Gold Medal
- Tangled Party Games & Activities