Last Spring when we were brainstorming ideas for this Fall, Aimée had a serious stroke of genius. While picking out embroidery floss for some other project, she’d figured out that you could make the cutest mini tassels in about one minute using just a skein of embroidery thread. In fact, you can make TWO tassels from one skein of thread.
TO MAKE TASSELS: Cut the skein of floss in half. Pull out one strand from the half, and use it to tie a tight knot about a fingertip’s length from the folded end. Remove the label wrap from the thread and trim the tails on your knot. That’s it!
We have a fun project to share this week that uses these tassels — anyone want to take a guess at what the project is?
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Hose Wall Murals
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Paper Plate Spider’s Web
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities