For most of us these days our regular cameras are stashed away who knows where, and the camera that gets used is the one that’s with you: your phone. It’s fabulous to be able to take and instantly share pics on Facebook and Instagram, but don’t you wish the phone photos turned out a little better? I just found this post sharing six tips for better smartphone photos from one of my photography idols Nicole Hill Gerulat. She took all the pics above with her iPhone 4!
How to Get Better Smartphone Photos
gear+gadgets, photography, training
June 26, 2021
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Babies Don’t Keep
1 thought on “How to Get Better Smartphone Photos”