There are some people that are just hard to shop for (I’m looking at you teens!), and for them an iTunes gift card is usually a perfect fit. If you’re anything like me though, you don’t really just want to hand over a gift card. Sure the kids might not say so, but I think this festive printable tag makes gifting that iTunes gift card way more fun!
Just print out the free template, attach the gift card with some double-stick tape and sign your name. Super easy, thoughtful and sure to be appreciated by all those difficult-to-shop-for teens in your life. Happy Holidays!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Farkle Game Set
- Make a Paper Spider