There are some people that are just hard to shop for (I’m looking at you teens!), and for them an iTunes gift card is usually a perfect fit. If you’re anything like me though, you don’t really just want to hand over a gift card. Sure the kids might not say so, but I think this festive printable tag makes gifting that iTunes gift card way more fun!
Just print out the free template, attach the gift card with some double-stick tape and sign your name. Super easy, thoughtful and sure to be appreciated by all those difficult-to-shop-for teens in your life. Happy Holidays!
Want more ideas? We’ve got lots of easy Christmas ideas and free printables including this free printable Stocking Tags or this tutorial for how to cut the perfect snowflakes.
:: Download the free printable iTunes Gift Card template
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
4 thoughts on “A Super-Cute Way to Give iTunes Gift Card”
The link is broken for this iTunes gift tag! :(
Super cute…BUT the link doesn’t work :(
Totally love this!! But the link doesn’t work…
Help! The is the perfect touch to my neighbors presents and I need to print ASAP and the link doesn’t work.