Bettijo’s girls recently introduced my boys to our new favorite book, Scrambled States. The discovery of this book fueled with Liam’s obsession with maps, fascination with US History and desire for a quick summer educational exercise, was the inspiration behind this week’s worksheet.
Download our free Scrambled States Spelling worksheet here.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
2 thoughts on “Worksheet Wednesday: Scrambled States Spelling”
I LOVE all of your printables. I printed out a bunch of them, including this one. However, my oldest son got stumped on this worksheet and when I went over to see why, I noticed what I think is an error. Virginia seems to have 2 a’s in your scrambled states (and it is only spelled with one a), which had him stumped as to which state it was. Unless, I’m missing something, it is Virginia, I think.
Hey Lisa! Thank you so much for pointing out the error to us. We have fixed it now!