It’s hard to get back into the swing of school after summertime, so we like to give the kiddos a little something extra to look forward to in their lunches that first week back to school.
To try to get the cutest smiles in these photos, we actually had the kids tell each other the jokes during our photoshoot. Actually it’s kind of funny because one of our original jokes didn’t make the cut — after reading it, both kids looked at us with blank stares. They suggested a funny of their own (the one about eating homework) to replace the dud.
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- EOS Lip Balm Bunny + 14 Easter Freebies
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Circle Garland Baby Shower