It’s hard to get back into the swing of school after summertime, so we like to give the kiddos a little something extra to look forward to in their lunches that first week back to school.
To try to get the cutest smiles in these photos, we actually had the kids tell each other the jokes during our photoshoot. Actually it’s kind of funny because one of our original jokes didn’t make the cut — after reading it, both kids looked at us with blank stares. They suggested a funny of their own (the one about eating homework) to replace the dud.
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Halloween Handwriting Printable